Manhattan Bar Bathrooms
Sunday, December 10, 2006
  Flight 151 [ Bathroom Rating: A; Bar Rating B- ]

Flight 151 is a sports bar in Chelsea at 151 8TH Ave (between 17th and 18th). It has two bathrooms in the back, single toilet in each. Flight 151 bathrooms are good, large space, clean, working sinks, hot water and paper.

I went to Flight 151 to catch a football game with a friend that leaves in the area as it has plenty of TV's. It's a pretty standard sports bar but I have not been back.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
This is the "Manhattan Bar Bathrooms" Blog. Here I'll discuss NYC bars I've been to and comment on the condition of their bathrooms, even providing a picture of the bathroom. I want to track, for my benefit and yours, which bar bathrooms in the city are decent and which are shitholes.

Archives
December 2006 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / July 2007 / October 2007 / January 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]