Manhattan Bar Bathrooms
Saturday, March 24, 2007
  The Olde Castle Pub [ Bathroom Rating: B; Bar Rating: B+ ]
The Oldcastle Pub is at 160 W 54th St closer to 7th Avenue. The mens room is in the back and has a stall and a urinal. I wouldn't call the bathroom clean and the sink offered no hot water and there were no hand towels or dryer. The bathroom was really bright. I don't care about that too much but it did feel like I was taking a leak with a spotlight on my back. I'd recommend they install lower wattage light bulbs.

Olde Castle is a good Irish bar. Nice place to get something to eat, enjoy a good beer, and chat comfartably. Food was pretty good to boot.

Labels: , , , ,

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
This is the "Manhattan Bar Bathrooms" Blog. Here I'll discuss NYC bars I've been to and comment on the condition of their bathrooms, even providing a picture of the bathroom. I want to track, for my benefit and yours, which bar bathrooms in the city are decent and which are shitholes.

Archives
December 2006 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / July 2007 / October 2007 / January 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]