Manhattan Bar Bathrooms
Saturday, March 10, 2007
  Sasha's Bar and Lounge [ Bathroom Rating: A-; Bar Rating: B+ ]

Sasha's Bar and Lounge is at 255 W 55th Street just off Eighth Avenue. The bathroom has a stall and two urinals. It was reasonably clean with functional sink and towels. No hot water though.
I liked this place. Cozy, dim lighting with Russian propaganda art. Good DJ with space to dance.

Labels: , , , ,

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
This is the "Manhattan Bar Bathrooms" Blog. Here I'll discuss NYC bars I've been to and comment on the condition of their bathrooms, even providing a picture of the bathroom. I want to track, for my benefit and yours, which bar bathrooms in the city are decent and which are shitholes.

Archives
December 2006 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / July 2007 / October 2007 / January 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]