Manhattan Bar Bathrooms
Monday, July 23, 2007
  White Horse Tavern [ Bathroom Rating: B; Bar Rating: A- ]

The White Horse Tavern is located on Hudson at 11th St in the West Village. Mens bathroom is in the room off of the main bar. There's two side by side urinals and a stall. It's a small bathroom but with functional sink, hot water and paper. The stall was cramped, not exactly clean, and I'm not sure if the door lock functioned. I had fight my in and then back out again.

The White Horse is famous as the place where Dylan Thomas drank alcohol to excess before he died. I like the White Horse a lot, it's a cool bar and it maintains its sense of history. There's outdoor seating and good service. Tasty food too and it never seems to get overcrowded. If it does get overcrowded, WXOU is right across the street.

Labels: , , , ,

 
Comments:
Interesting to know.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
This is the "Manhattan Bar Bathrooms" Blog. Here I'll discuss NYC bars I've been to and comment on the condition of their bathrooms, even providing a picture of the bathroom. I want to track, for my benefit and yours, which bar bathrooms in the city are decent and which are shitholes.

Archives
December 2006 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / July 2007 / October 2007 / January 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]